View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 01:30 AM   #2
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

Okay, Beld, I've said for the entire time that I have been knitting socks (all 6 months ) that I am the never gonna change dpn sock knitting girl. Well...I've eaten my crow and have printed out these turorials to which you refer; have them in paper protectors in my knitting notebook along with some toe up patterns. I ALSO have http://www.socknitters.com/2circs/lessonthree.htm so that I may also learn the 2 socks on 2 circs method. I have my knitting $ for my dh's next payday set aside to buy the needs circs; 16" & 24" Susan Bates Quicksilvers in sizes 1, 2, 3 from Knitting-Warehouse; and the same length Inox Express in size 0 from another online store. I have turned into this sock :XX: freak type of person...so I am ready to learn all forms of sock knitting....I love it!! I'm addicted; I have a gazillion printed patterns and 3 sock specific books....I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. And I have a bit of sock yarn. Speaking of sock yarn www.Knitpicks.com has 2 new sock yarns out now...solids and new stripes AND my friend Allison's store www.simplysockyarn.com is having a sale!!

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote