View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 08:24 PM   #2
Sock Yarn Bliss
KellyK's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berwyn, Illinois
Posts: 22,219
Thanks: 187
Thanked 75 Times in 48 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to KellyK
Yup...they are called point protectors...they come in various forms & sizes. These are my favorite ones. I buy the large ones because they also work on smaller needles, but not vice versa.
KellyK is offline   Reply With Quote