Thread: OT - Toronto
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #4
JGM
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via AIM to JGM
The hotel I'm not so worried about, I think I'm just going to reserve a room in the same one we stayed in last time, the Novotel City Centre I believe, which was pretty much within walking distance of everything we wanted to go to.

We were there for Valentine's Day in 2003 and I think it was recorded as the coldest day of the year and neither one of us had hats or scarves! Needless to say we froze walking around at night. We ended up spending $30 on scarves in the hotel lobby and I bought a hat at the Roots store in the big mall there, I forget the name. If only I had known how to knit at the time!

I don't know where we'll go for dinner, we're not big on fancy stuff and we won't want to dress up too too much. We're fairly low maintenance Suggestions are welcome! Not the Spaghetti Factory though, we ate there last time and did not like it which was disappointing.

Of course we will try to get tickets to see the Leafs play. :-D

-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
KER++ Exp+(+) SPM+(+) Wood@ KPO++ !Pl Boye- Cas? Den> Bam> Syn- !Nov Cot>+ Wool+++ Hemp>+ Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(+) ENT> FI+ Int+ Tex++ Lace> Felt+ Flat Circ++ DPN++ ML+>+ Swatch-@ KIP->+ Blog++ EZ->+ FO WIP GaugeF(DW, W) AltCr
------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------
JGM is offline   Reply With Quote