Thread: FINALLY FO"S!!
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 04:25 AM   #1
Ellen Edwards
Working the Gusset

FINALLY FO"S!!
I finished a pair of socks for an adult finally!! I've actually knitted a few pair now, but neglected to snap pics of them before I gave them away.
This pair is on Sz.2 bamboo dps in Sockotta Self-patterning sock yarn. They are for my dear DIL, who is less than 5' tall and wears a size 3 shoe!
The other Fo is just a simple red hat--Red Heart acrylic - for my grandson, David. It'll need to be washed often, I guess, hence the acrylic.
I did it in about an hour on sz. 7 needles.
I've also finished a Booga Bag in 2 colors of WOTA--avocado and some dark pink--I think maybe it was Cranberry--I loved the two colors together and it was a fun knit.. IT hasn't been felted yet though!! :crying: I'm sorta scared to!!!

My WIPs include a pair of socks--on sz. 2 bamboo dps, in Regia self-patterning Patriotic colors from THe Knitters Handy Bopok of Patterns by Ann Budd. And a scarf in stripes of Eggplant and Pistachio of Red Heart Plush--it's really yummy and soft. It's just a ribbed scarf that I made up to do. It's done on sz. 8 needles, but it's coming along slowly. Perhaps that's bcause it's for my dear, dear SISTER-I-L...but of course, that couldn't be the reason, could it?? Hmm... :rollseyes: ANd I have several scarves and pairs of socks to get done before Christmas--I finally ordered some Lorna's Laces Shepherd Socks yarn--I just wanted to TRY it!! Now, Rebecca, you've got me pining for that Karaoke for a scarf!! I really want to do a Kitty Pi for my baby, Scraps-- but WHERE is the TIME going , PEOPLE???? We MUST SLOW IT DOWN!!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	hpim1090.jpg
Views:	1509
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	22824  Click image for larger version

Name:	hpim1169_455.jpg
Views:	1500
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	22825  
Attached Images:

OTN--Just socks right now. Not good at more than 1 thing at a time!
Ellen Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote