View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 01:23 PM   #45
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

Originally Posted by KnittinKitten
Becka,

What color Phoenix did you get and what are your plans for it? I Southwest Trading!
:XX:
Actually, I didn't buy the Phoenix..Lonnie did :D when we were in Charleston for his bday, I say a basket of it on sale & grabbed all that they had behind my back...he's tricky It's the natural color & I am making him the cabled scarf that you see on the 1st page, upper left if u glance thru the pages of Scarf Style here I had to make something for him bc of the surprise, but they only had 5 balls, which will be enough for this lovely scarf
I finished my fingerless gloves & the colors are off, I tried & tried, but found it impossible for me to match colors exactly with this yarn. LOL, I have 66 yds (yep, I measured ) of this yarn left...enough to make a cute bag for my new camera Now...let me tell ya how much I LOVE this yarn, I felted left over pieces together, none was wasted...bc I knew I would find SOMETHING to knit with the left over yarn
Now...I WANT SOME MORE....in the color "Intensity" ...but I must wait until I finish many projects before ordering yarn for more
INGRID...THAT SCARF IS SCRUMPDELICIOUS

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!
rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote