I think for me it would better a little further off...maybe in March. We just got back from our vacation and my DH is driving all the way to Tucson and back this next weekend. He might not be up for the drive so soon. LOL It might give more people time to see this thread if you hold off a bit, too. I know there are several other people in southern CA.
Whatever you decide and is best for you though since you are hosting it is what you should do. If I can't make it this time we can always try again.