View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 03:34 PM   #21
countingsheep
Working the Gusset

OK, I've been missing for a LONG time due to... well, never mind that!

I just had to comment on this one because... not only am I a yarn junkie, I am also a needle junkie! I love knitting needles - all kinds, all sizes, all lengths... knitting needles in general!

I started with metal Bates needles from Wal-Mart and eventually had almost every size from 6 to 13. Those started bothering my hands so I got some Lion Brand needles - 9, 10, 11, 12. Then I discovered bamboo and went all out with those - size 5 to 12 (I think?). After that... I started finding these beautiful other wood needles - birch, ebony, rosewood... Well, you get the idea.

I love finding interesting wooden needles at various LYS and will buy them because they're pretty or interesting - some I've never even used but like the way they looked. I also read posts here and go... "Ohh, gotta get some of those needles to try them out" which is really bad!

It's a sickness. Unfortunately, my DH is an enabler and will buy wooden needles that HE finds interesting. (He's a keeper!) Basically, I don't really know what I've got.

Great thread, by the way!

Angela
countingsheep is offline   Reply With Quote