View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 01:39 PM   #21
aylaanne
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to aylaanne Send a message via MSN to aylaanne Send a message via Yahoo to aylaanne
Originally Posted by hedgehog
You mean one of these? That's a GREAT idea! I wish i would have thought of that on my last flight.

-hh
Haha, I got one of those that had the window open, so I could put whatever I wanted in there. I didn't know what I wanted to put in there, so I left it open for a while. Then, when I was cleaning my clutter, I found a wallet-sized picture of my sister that I didn't want to lose, so I put it in the window to keep it safe, but didn't close it.

My beloved fiancÚ, thinking he was helping, closed the window for me. So now I call it my libby. I think I'll keep it with my knitting from now on, that's a great idea.

In the queue:
Jack Skellington baby afghan
Finished: Warm Up America Square, Basketweave Baby Blanket (now to ship it), Massachusetts Dishcloth for the Yarn Harlot, Homeless Hat
, water bottle cozy

aylaanne is offline   Reply With Quote