View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 01:05 PM   #20

Originally Posted by JessicaR
But working at Target I see that worst of the worst. But then I see a little baby, soundly sleeping with it's perfect little face and hands and feet and I smile.
This is sooo true for me too. Why is it that when I'm in walmart, or any store for that matter, there is some parent pushing a child SCREAMING at the top of their lungs? And they just poo pooey them. Or ignore them, or what seems like they are ignoring it.

There was one time that I'm in Joann's minding my own business in the yarn dept. and this woman is walking up and down the aisle with her daughter just wailing. It got so bad that I had to leave the store. I was so pissed off. Why do people think its okay to let their kid do that? Why do parents take their kids out in public and let them act like little terrors?

I realize that the majority of parents do not allow this, but I must have some sort of sensory magnet in my body that attracts these people to the stores that I'm in!! :rofling:

Lets just say that when I'm in those situations, my maternal needs go into a coma.

If we could we would adopt a child, but it is just ridiculously expensive. I realize that they just can't have anybody adopt a child, but they could lower the price just a tad.

I just want to thank everyone again for making me feel a whole lot better about this situation. You have all been such a help. :sunny: