View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 03:05 PM   #8
dustinac
2nd Sock, I Rock

Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,997 Posts
Hey guys I Just got the bag I used the 50% off coupon off current codes (thanks again brendajos for the enabling :rollseyes: )

I like it.. I will still use my orange bag for around the house or trips to WV when I need to take alot but this bag is just right for the projects I just need to take to the LYS... the picture of the inside is just black lol.. no pockets but its very roomy and measures about 15 inches in depth also has black nylon type fabric that can be pulled closed to protect the contents of the bag... the outside flap holds your needles.. the straight needles I put in the first slots.. my dpns are in the bottom slots.. I still have elastic bands for other things as well right now its holding a 6 circ. needle... then there is room for my others circs to stay in their pkgs... on the outside front flap is a pocket I have my gauge thingy in... on the sides a Pocket for water, cell phone, and a player that you can put your head phones through a slit and listen to music while you knit.. has a back pack feature or can be worn on shoulder...
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	inside_of_bag.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	25874  Click image for larger version

Name:	pull_top_closure.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	25875  Click image for larger version

Name:	needle_holder.jpg
Views:	454