View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 01:36 AM   #265
DotMom61
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via AIM to DotMom61 Send a message via MSN to DotMom61 Send a message via Yahoo to DotMom61
As you might have noticed, I've been a bit ... uh ... absent of late. :rollseyes: It has just been insanely busy around our household the past few weeks, and I find myself w/out the time or energy to devote to KH like I have in the past. Honestly, that's probably a good thing, but I do miss chatting with everyone here.

Katy ... the checkerboard sounds really neat! I'm thinking they might just want to use it in the Childlife Center instead of passing it on, but we'll see.

And, Kelly, even though dear Patrick might be 18, he'd still love that someone made something for him! I think he's actually done w/ his chemo now. Thank God!

We are going to be @ the Outpatient Clinic on Tues. ... I wish I could say for sure that we could swing over & pick up the cloggies, but I don't know if we'll have the time. As you know, we're heading to Disney on Thurs, and we have something to do every darn day between now and then, and I don't know HOW I'm going to get everything packed and all the laundry done, etc etc ... I guess it will get done, or we'll just leave w/out it.

OK ... we'll work something out w/ the cloggers ... I'll give you a call next week or somethin. <sigh> I need to go to bed ... ttys!!

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. | Albert Einstein
DotMom61 is offline   Reply With Quote