Thread: yarn forward
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 12:33 PM   #2
Knitting the Flap
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 348
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Is this a British pattern? (Like Rowan?) If so, yfwd is the same as YO.

If it's not a British pattern, you bring the yarn under the needle and not over it.
IrishBaby is offline   Reply With Quote