Thread: yarn forward
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 12:36 PM   #3
Jan in CA
Mod Squad
Jan in CA's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 38,090
Thanks: 1,723
Thanked 8,960 Times in 7,306 Posts
Originally Posted by IrishBaby
Is this a British pattern? (Like Rowan?) If so, yfwd is the same as YO.

If it's not a British pattern, you bring the yarn under the needle and not over it.
I've never heard that.

According to The Knitter's Bible it's the same thing as YO as far as I can tell.

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive

Jan in CA is online now   Reply With Quote