View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 12:33 AM   #32
humblestumble
Working the Gusset

Send a message via AIM to humblestumble Send a message via Yahoo to humblestumble
For a long while, I was making up screennames left and right. Now I pretty much stick with 3 of them.

The one I use here, I just thought was cool and suits me. It rhymes, and I like it. It actually reminds me of when I took a trip at school. It's humbling. My name is also somewhat metaphoric. Whenever I take a "stumble" it usually does humble me.

Atomicfairy is another pseudonym of mine. And I made that one up when I was deciding on a name for my website. I love retro and vintage things from the 40s-60s, and even earlier. I always think of the 50s when I think of the word "atomic" though. And I kinda like fairies, and I am pint-sized, so there ya go.

My last pseudonym, and my first of these three is mclittledrink. One of my favorite bands is the Cherry Poppin' Daddies, of the hit "Zoot Suit Riot". I was obsessed with them for years, and the lead singer went by "M.C. Large Drink" In their early years, so I just nicknamed myself M. C. Little Drink. Little did I know, they actually named a friend of mine that because she always went to their shows and talked to them.

http://www.amsfineart.com

humblestumble is offline   Reply With Quote