View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 10:02 AM   #1
YouCantBuyThisMovement
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via AIM to YouCantBuyThisMovement Send a message via Yahoo to YouCantBuyThisMovement
Knitting Machines
Ok I was thinking about getting The ultimate sweater machine. To make bigger things I dont have alot of time for and doing all the delicate nice stuff by hand. I also would like to get one to sell to local stores and do custom jobs for people because there is no one in my area (4 towns lol) that does anything like this. Knitting is not popular here infact I had to teach my BFF Kendall so I would have somone to knit with. I think this would be a good small business for me. In a few years I want to have kids and stay at home and this is what I would love to do.

But there is a problem I have no idea how good these things do or what I can do with them exactly. What is the best kind? I picked the Ultimate Sweater Machine because I can find it in a store an hour away which is how far I have to drive for wool yarn.

So if anyone has anything to say please help also any tips on how to use the darn thing or patterns and I will love you soooo much.

Thanks Savannah Hope Spiers

xxx
YouCantBuyThisMovement is offline   Reply With Quote