View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 01:00 AM   #47
cynstaub
Casting On

Hi!

My name is Cynthia and I'm the owner of Plumknit. I initially started Plumknit to sell my hand knit items but once my yarn stash started overflowing out of my craft room I knew it was time to expand the business plan. I'm very excited to introduce my new yarn store: http://hyenacart.com/plumknityarnsupply

I specialize in high quality, earth friendly, natural fiber yarns. Plumknit is know for it's incredible Cashmere but I also have Wool/Cashmere, Silk, Bamboo & Soy yarn.

A bit about me: I am a happy stay at home mom to two beautiful boys, Benjamin and Jesse. My grandmother taught me to knit when I was 8 years old. I started hoarding yarn about 5 years ago and then selling it about a year ago. I love yarn, but only the good stuff. I sell only the good stuff because I know what it's like to have amazing yarn on your needles....you just can't put them down.

Thanks to all for your support.

Be well,
Cynthia

Last edited by cynstaub : 05-27-2007 at 12:09 PM.
cynstaub is offline   Reply With Quote