View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
Casting On
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mitered Double Decrease
I'm knitting a hat and have hit a roadblock. The pattern for the hat's earflaps calls for a mitered double decrease in the center of the row (which is 17 stitches). I have no clue how to do this type of decrease (or maybe it is just a different name for a specific kind of double decrease?) I have combed through my knitting books and googled "mitered double decrease", but I have had no luck. Help? Please?
wallflower is offline   Reply With Quote