Based this on the Anthropologie capelet, which is basically just a top down raglan. I made the neckline lower and and the whole thing less fitted. I am still experimenting where I like the buttons best. I used a crocheted edge on the front panels, but may have to use one more row or crochet to hold it down a bit better. Or maybe just iron it.
I originally had a hood on this, but the weight of the hood kept pulling it down in the back, so I took the hood off and just did some ribbing at the collar.
I used Collinette Wigwam on size 10.5 needles. The color is called Alabaster. Wigwam is a 100% cotton tape yarn. I love the colors of this and the feel of the cotton. It turned out to have that perfect "sweatshirt" feel, but I think it looks a bit more refined than the average sweatshirt. I wish I could have afforded more yarn and made this long-sleeved.
Enough babble... here are the pics. Ignore my tired look... I have a sinus infection.