For any given hole in the bag there is one piece of i-cord going through it.
1. With the first i-cord piece, pull most of the cord through Hole #3 from the outside to inside of the bag.
2. Pull the i-cord through Hole #4 from the inside to the outside.
3. Leaving most of the i-cord out to serve as a handle, pull the i-cord through Hole #5 from the outside to the inside of the bag.
4. Pull the end of the i-cord through Hole #6 from the inside of the bag to the outside of the bag. This end and the end you started with (through Hole #3) will be tied to the corresponding ends of the second i-cord on the outside of the bag.
5. Flip the bag over and repeat this procedure with the second i-cord, running it in the same way through holes #7, #8, #1, and #2.
6. Tie the ends of the i-cords closest to each other on each of the two sides.