View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 06:28 AM   #128
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss

Thanked 2,843 Times in 1,908 Posts
Melissa, you are SO FUNNY! Poor thing, you're ready for your yarn fix!

I guess I'm just as bad. I CAN'T SLEEP!!! Well, I take that back....I DID sleep from 11:30 until 4:30. But, Marvin woke me up to say goodbye early this morning, and then I couldn't get back to sleep. I kept imagining meeting everyone and having fun talking and knitting with you all. So, I just gave up and got out of bed to see if anyone left any messages.

I might have to sit and knit for a while to help me calm down. Nothing like the feel of yarn and needles in my hands to help me slow down. If I can't knit, then I'll spin some yarn....or look at my knitting books and dream of my next project.

I'll probably lie down again at about 7:00. That will give me over two hours more of sleep. I'll be fine.

I was trying to figure out what I will wear for today, and really wanted to wear something I have knit myself. But, I have given away almost everything I've ever made! I might bring my teal shawl. I know ONE thing I can wear - my striped socks!!

Now, I'm looking online to see if Michaels or AC Moore has anything on sale this weekend. We'll be passing Michaels, Hobby Lobby and AC Moore on the way to and from Cottage Yarn. I guess you'd have to call that road "Yarn Alley".

We'll just have to see how our time goes. There is another yarn shop in Matthews also. You know....the one that is sometimes rude to me. Maybe we'll go there and egg the place.
Shandeh is offline   Reply With Quote