View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 11:00 PM   #16
jdee
Working the Gusset

I have a set of options, and I LOVE them! I love the flexable cable. The metal needles are so smooth to knit with, and I love the pointy tip. I used to wish there were a shorter cable with the set, but since I've learned the Magic Loop method of knitting in the round (thanks to Amy's videos), that's no longer a big concern for me. Like the rest of you, I wish the set were more organized. I ended up writing my needle sizes on the zipper pouches with sharpie. I know I'm not the only one who's done this, because reading someone else's post gave me the idea.

I also have a set of Denises, but I haven't had them very long. I ordered them from ebay, and just got them last week. I've only made one small project (a water bottle cozy), so I can't do a really comparison between them and my options. I can say, however, that I loved knitting with them. The cable is thicker, but very flexable. In fact, because it's thicker, I feel like it's sturdier, and less likely to break. I know that's just my imagination, because I've never broken one of my options. It's just one of those silly ideas I sometimes get in my head. The set is very well organized, and I like that about it.

But I have to say that I didn't vote, because I honestly can't pick a favorite. I like them both equally.

Jennifer

Visit my blog at www.jdeeannsblog@blogspot.com
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew as steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10