View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
EssenceRose
Knitting the Flap

It's changed around here
I do a bit of lurking but haven't posted for a few weeks (and there's even a reminder up at the top of the screen to let me know that) LOL. I've been busy with my new baby girl, Cadence... she's now 5 weeks old and demands a lot of my attention (which I don't mind at all). Since she's been born, I've been inspired to knit more. My last project was a baby hat for her that I did when I was still pregnant. Now I've started a hot water bottle cover (thank you, Debbie Bliss, for the pattern!!!) and yesterday I picked up some yarn and a pattern for my VERY FIRST EVER sweater.

You're probably thinking OMG -- first EVER? Yep.. it's my first ever. I've been knitting for years, but the thought of a sweater scares the bejesus out of me, so I haven't attempted one yet. However, my sweet baby girl has inspired me. There's something about girls and wanting to make them cute clothes. Hehe!! Anyway... I just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I am still around, but I do more lurking than posting. Probably because I'm in a hurry to get back to my .

On the hook! - Fan Bookmark Scarf , Friendship Doily, Fan Bookmark

Rantings of a Crazed Woman!

EssenceRose is offline   Reply With Quote