View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 11:57 PM   #46
misstialouise
Working the Gusset

Hey Bah!

Tapestry Craft is my LYS. Thursday nights they have a SnB session from 5 to 7pm. No bevvie's though as they do it instore..

But if the Sydney chicks are up for a get together, the Grace Hotel is on York St behind TC and does a nice cuppa (it's an actual hotel, rather than a pub pretending to be one)... :D That way we can shop at TC, then head to the Grace...

OR...

We can head to the Tea Centre in the Glasshouse and take over the little platform area upstairs and have (what I consider) to be some of the best tea in Sydney...

OR...

We can book a table at the Tearoom in the QVB for Saturday morning tea (HAS to be booked) and we can idulgently have a proper 'tea' (morning tea is $17 and is served between 11am and noon... afternoon tea which includes a little more, is $30... both of which are DEVINE).. they have recently refurbished and are very lush :D

There are of course other places to have tea, and I know a fair few of them so if none of the above suits, I can suggest more..

Version: 1.1
KCR++ Exp+ SPM+ *Options+++ Addi+ Wood+ Cas+ Cot++ Wool+++ Lux++ Hemp++ Nov+ Stash++ Scale+ Fin+ Ent Lace++ Tex++ Felt+++ Flat Circ+++ DPN ML2 Swatch+ KIP Blog SNB GaugeDK(F) WIP+(++) ALTSw+Sp+Cr+X

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

On my Options:
Drake the Dreaded Dragon Backpack - girly version for my niece for Christmas

I'M IN !! I'm vintagegrrl on Ravelry
misstialouise is offline   Reply With Quote