View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 01:30 PM   #24
Arielluria
Instepping Out

Awesome!I know what you mean about the male dog "pushing her buttons".........Peanut (our latest rescue, the one on my avatar who LOVES to steal my knitting!) is our first boy in a long time and boy does he love to push the 3 girls' buttons.

Glad things are working out! The rescues may need a little extra attention due to the fact they have been either mistreated or owned by IDIOTS who didn't do the basic things in the beginning in order to potty train, etc..........which leaves it up to you the wonderful rescuer!

God bless you for rescuing............I say that to all of you who have rescued! Remember to pass along www.petfinder.com to everyone you know (especially in forums/chat rooms, etc.) because they can look up by zip code, breed, age, etc.

I work with several rescues, mostly in the webmaster capacity, but I see what horrible treatment some of these get.........or IDIOT puppy mill owners.

Here's one just this week.........this adorable 15-week old pure bred Yorkie was taken to the vet by a puppy mill operator to be put down MERELY because his left year is smaller than his right one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could just KILL him for operating a puppy mill! Imagine EUTHANIZING this adorable baby when there are tons of people out there that would love him and give him a good home!...........and we're not even a Yorkie rescue, we're a Lhasa Rescue! We're calling him "Lefty".
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0011.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	40762  
A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal (Proverbs 12:10)
Adopt a pet PETFINDER.COM

Free patternns on My blog or on Ravelry:

Last edited by Arielluria : 06-18-2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: mistyped
Arielluria is offline   Reply With Quote