View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 11:40 PM   #13
jdee
Working the Gusset

I just saw the first one. I was kind of disappointed that he got perfect stereotypes to share the house. I guess I'm speaking of the overweight man, and the skinny girl. I happen to know that there are many overweight people who keep thier house clean, and shower. Why couldn't one of them have joined the group, so the skinny girl could see that she was wrong about them. Instead, he purposly got the man who won't shower or do his part of the work. It seemed to me that all he did was prove her, and all others who think like her, right.

I'm sorry to go on like this, but I hate the way overweight people get treated by society, and nobody seems to realize its just another predjudice. I have a sister, who is a big woman, but I've never met a harder worker, and you can bet, she's going to keep her body, and her house clean. She doesn't have a lazy bone in her body, but most of society would look at her, and just assume she's a lazy, dirty person, without even knowing her.

I don't know why I said all that. Please ignore me if I've offended. I don't dislike thin people, so please don't think I was saying that. It would be just as wrong of me to assume they're bad people just because they're thin, as it is for society to judge us (my sisters and me) based on how much we weigh....So please don't think I was saying that.

Visit my blog at www.jdeeannsblog@blogspot.com
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew as steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10
jdee is offline   Reply With Quote