That was the original pattern. This is what the editor says to do now.
The chain 115 beginning chain, changes the 3dc group to 37. At the end of row 1, 2 chs are left. Skip 1 ch, dc in last ch and turn. 2nd row ch 3. ch 3 counts as a dc. skip next dc, 3 dc in next dc. This is the center dc of 3 dc group. 3 dc in each center dc across. 37 dc groups. Skip last dc. dc in top of ch.
After you do that, you will realize that the dbl crochet clusters are lined up one on top of the other instead of alternating like in the picture, or like the one that Shay found on amazon.
-On the Needles:
1. Simply Ginny Socks (1 complete)
2. Classic Wool Socks (1 complete)
3. Stag Bag (on the back...don't want to do the st st)
4. Five Easy Cables Blanket (1 of 8 skeins used)
-On the Hook:
1. Mantilla Lace Doily (I forgot where I am on this)