I finished one of these but the head turned out wrong :( I ended up with an extra stitch. The head consists of rows of purl, slip across ending in a slip (28 stitches if I remember correctly) so when I turned and started the next row I mistook my yarn for another loop and ended up with 29 stitches. I didn't realize my error until I finished the head and tried to stuff it. So my bunny ended up with a flat head. My 9 year old loves it but it was originally for a friend who is pregnant.
Cute pattern, I will give it another try once I finish the baby sweater and blanket I have started.
FYI: I used antique white chenille that I had on hand instead of the velvet.