View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 06:52 PM   #5
Nichan
Ribbing the Cuff

Thank you...
I was so worry when i asked this question. I thought, i would get sinical answer...
but fiuh...really, these positive answers really gives me great knowledge......i haven't have guts to open this thread for days...curious has encouraged me..

i'm kind of blind in this kind of craft business thing...i still can figure out with sewing because it's like i still have design and pattern to sell...i mean, besides time and skill, i still have something physical to sell (the pattern...it's in paper form...)...but with knit?...i'm NEW...i'm still learn about how to make my own pattern and design...

so, then, it's more like 'time' that we sell if we don't make design and pattern...yup...

i also honour other's ideas...that's why i ask this question...even, may be the 'legal' issue won't come to me but i feel ashamed myself if i just do it without honouring and give credit to the idea's owner (s) in whatever form...
i don't like it either if other people recognize my idea as theirs...but that's ok for me if they 'use' my idea and still give credit to me...
but to price something that i don't design, it's still confusing, especially with those rules...

hopefully these answer can help those who confused like me too......
Nichan is offline   Reply With Quote