Hi sorry for the late reply. We would be glad to help if we can!
Unfortunately, the next two groups are cancelled since I will be out of the state. We will resume as usual at the mid/end of September if you can hold out that long.
We would be more than glad to have you join us. PM me if you would like to know the next date, etc.
We are also thinking of doing a little "field trip" to the knit and crochet show in Oakland at the end of September.