View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 02:21 PM   #1
Turning the Heel
ChroniclesofYarnia's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montana Baby!!!
Posts: 597
Thanks: 6
Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to ChroniclesofYarnia
Child Support help needed
I am trying to find some resources for a good friend of mine. Her son has been formally diagnosed with Asperger's, and already had hearing loss and special needs. She really got shafted on child support, (two kids, one is special needs, and she only gets 400 a month, and he makes into the 100,000's a year. oy) and is going to file an amendment to it in Kansas.

The problem is she can't afford a lawyer, so is looking for resources to assist her in filing, or just a website she can post on to get some good information and feedback to do this all herself.

If anyone knows of anything I can pass on to her, I would be grateful.

No, I am not ashamed that I have a major crush on a man who dressed in tights and made faces for most of the 80's, and now plays a crippled drug addicted doctor...and is almost the same age as my father.
ChroniclesofYarnia is offline   Reply With Quote