View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 03:15 PM   #6
Turning the Heel
PaperGirl's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Anywhere Adam Everett is. *I wish*
Posts: 886
Thanks: 44
Thanked 80 Times in 70 Posts
Having been through this with my ex, the best advice I can give you is to call the state attorney general.

Here in Texas, my ex played job hopscotch, and we finally got the state involved, and they filed with his job to force the employer to garnish his wages. Of course, he wasnt paying at all, and owes me over 10 grand.

TBH, I think that the state AG could help her with legal papers, and stuff, especially with the new diagnosis for her son.

Best of luck to her! I know exactly how she feels!

PaperGirl there too!

PaperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote