View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 05:06 PM   #10
Turning the Heel
dakatzmeow's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 701
Thanks: 45
Thanked 89 Times in 87 Posts
also, depending on how long ago the child support was ordered, most states have a set time frame in which you can simply request a modification. i worked in child support in ohio, and i am dealing with it now in MO on my own case. in both states, after 3 years, you can request a modification. you do not need a lawyer. you must simply fill out papers and submit them. the trick will be to get him to do it, but legally, he is required.
= dakatzmeow

married my beloved january 9, 2008!!!!! <3
dakatzmeow is offline   Reply With Quote