Old 05-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
jschmitz
Casting On

Easy Beginner Shawl Pattern
We have two of them - I saw someone was looking for one - the first shawl knitting pattern I'd recommend would be the neffertiti shawl pattern - it's really simple but it turns out quite exotically - its shown here in artyarns. It's a free download - let me know how you like it if you decide to try it!
You can find it on our site - fabulousyarn.com under free patterns - I'd link to it but I just signed in as a new user and so I don't have the posts yet to be able to share it via links! :(

The
jschmitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
jschmitz
Casting On

Link to free pattern - Nefertiti Shawl!
We have two of them - I saw someone was looking for one - the first shawl knitting pattern I'd recommend would be the neffertiti shawl pattern - it's really simple but it turns out quite exotically - its shown here in artyarns. It's a free download - let me know how you like it if you decide to try it!
You can find it on our site - fabulousyarn.com under free patterns - I'd link to it but I just signed in as a new user and so I don't have the posts yet to be able to share it via links! :(
jschmitz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jschmitz For This Useful Post:
Antares (05-23-2012), Tinadee (06-13-2012)