Old 11-28-2006, 12:03 AM   #1
Sooze
Ribbing the Cuff

""In General" "Question
Are there any other friendly and compatable sites that offer used books/mags/yarn/spinning items such as offered on BUY/Sell/Trade on this site?

I am itching for some 'new to me' but used books/mags/ needles/patterns/yarns/what have you's

Thanks in advance, I have purchased some wonderful items here...just looking for an alternative (and cheaper) outlets than 1/2 dot com, etc..

any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Suze
Sooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:09 AM   #2
Julie
Instepping Out

You might want to bookmark this one:

http://destash.blogspot.com/

In general, knitting books are in high demand so it can be really hard to find them cheap, depending on the book of course. I've probably gotten the best deals from Amazon Marketplace sellers, of all places.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:24 AM   #3
Angelia

Amazon marketplace is where I've had the best luck, too, for books and such. Also, and I don't remember which podcast I heard this on, but Tuesday Morning apparently has really great deals on knitting things. Supply and quantity vary, of course, but it's definitely worth looking if you have one in your area!
Old 11-28-2006, 02:11 AM   #4
suzeeq
Knit On!

Thanked 6,451 Times in 6,035 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to suzeeq
Other message boards, such as knittyboard.com and at knittersreview.com also have swap forums.

sue
suzeeq is offline   Reply With Quote