Old 05-14-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
rennfamily
1st Leg of the Journey

Stitches Question
I missed signing up for classes at last year's stitches but was excited to get to sign up this year. Here's my question if you fax in your registration when/how do they confirm they got it? I have to make sure I'm registered before forking out the money for the hotel room. I'm so freaking excited!!
Old 05-14-2007, 12:25 PM   #2
marykz
Working the Gusset

I just signed up for Stitches East!! But I did it online and you get a conf. page. I think if the fax completes, you assume they got it. Does your machine print a fax completion page, or have a log of calls and the status?

They won't tell you exactly what classes yet- they have to assemble all the 1st second and third choices of everyone.

Most hotels don't charge you right away- they just take the CC number as a "hold" in case you don't show up. Usually you have up until a certain date/time to cancel without penalty..... I went with the first one listed on the hotel page and they said you can cancel as late as 6 pm the day of check in without penalty.

I'll be there Thursday and Friday- hope to see you there!

marykz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #3
rennfamily
1st Leg of the Journey

Thanks Mary. I tried for over an hour to sign up online and nothing would add to my cart. So I faxed it instead. I'm going for Friday-sunday.