Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
Brenda Hayden
Casting On

How to "knit back in" wrapped stitches?
I am knitting a cardigan with short rows on the back. This involves wrapping the stitches. I do not like how the stockinette looks after I knit the wrapped stitch back in. I think I am following the instructions correctly, i.e. knit both the wrap and the stitch together when I come to it. But that shows up in the pattern and is not invisible. The yarn is rather fine, and size 6 needles, so any variation shows up.

Any suggestions? Is it supposed to show, or am I doing something wrong. I have ripped out and redone twice and I still don't like how it looks! Help!
Brenda Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote