Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
Nichan
Ribbing the Cuff

What is your favorite needle type?
Hi,
Please share your opinion and experience in using many needle types: wood, bamboo,alumunium or other metals, plastic, etc...including whether it's straight, circular, or dpns...why you like one type and in what case you will use the one type over another...
i use metals mostly and i rarely use bamboo and plastic because the bamboo and plastic needle size i use is big or small...i'm going to buy again needle in medium size like US7-8 but i really want to make sure before i go...
my projects mostly are bags, hats, mittens...i don't plan to make any wardrobe and so far, no thanks ...but in the future i want to make socks, bikini, scarf in fun style...

please, help me by sharing your experience...any experience...any...
thanks!