Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
mommydearest
1st Leg of the Journey

dh learned to knit
My dh was asking when I would teach him to knit as I was knitting at Bob Evans waiting for dinner to arrive last night, so I told him I would start when he got back home. I taught him the long tail cast on (I always do this co whenever possible) and go until he ran out of yarn. Then I pulled it out and made it shorter for him to co again then taught him the knit st. He made 3 rows and only added one extra st. He lost a st too and he was worried but hey, no problem, I fixed it. He did good!

Just wanted to share.

Mary

FO's: Lots of dishcloths, beanies, bandanas, Easy Lace Scarf, Christmas Stockings - mini and regular sizes, Central Park Hoody, Scarf & Hat set, an American Flag Table Runner, Chenille Pillow cover

frogged: Log Cabin Stashghan - I'll try again but in different colors.

I'm jamn2knit @
http://www.ravelry.com/people/jamn2knit
mommydearest is offline   Reply With Quote