Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2007, 02:09 PM   #1
Louisa
Ribbing the Cuff

Lantern Moon needles - worth it?
I've been looking at Lantern Moon needles lately and think they look gorgeous. They look like they would be very smooth and warm to the touch (getting sick of my cold aluminum needles). However, I can't decide whether they are really worth the price. This would be a total splurge and treat for myself which is a big sin right before Christmas, but all this shopping for other people has made me start looking at all the stuff I really want!
So, what are your thoughts are they worth the price? Do you have any and love them or do you wish you'd saved your money for some yummy yarn instead?

OTN: Worlds ugliest scarf (I will get it done!)
TBK (to be knitted): World's ugliest hat, scarf for DH, scarf for Dad, and many more scarves and hats that I have found patterns for.
Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote