Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
SteveDallas
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via AIM to SteveDallas Send a message via Yahoo to SteveDallas
TRADE COMPLETED: KnitPicks Options "Clear Plastic" case for "Binder" style case
I got the wooden version of the Knitpicks Options interchangeable needles. I love the needles, but I'm not a huge fan of the clear plastic pouch-style case they came with. I'm more favorably inclined toward the black binder that the metal needles come with. (Or came with? I just looked and they seem to be using the plastic case for both sets now.)

However from reading postings on the subject, it seems that some people who got the metal Options with the black binder really like the plastic case better.

So why not trade? I'll trade the plastic case I got, for the black binder with the intro set of needle holders. If you're interested, please send me a private message.

P.S. I think this is clear, but to avoid any possible confusion... I am proposing a trade of the cases only, not any of the needles or cables.

Last edited by SteveDallas : 01-03-2008 at 03:32 PM.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SteveDallas For This Useful Post:
ArtLady1981 (02-05-2008)