Old 01-17-2008, 03:42 AM   #1331
sig
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via MSN to sig
WHAT A GREAT PACKAGE!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sig For This Useful Post:
*KnitPixie* (01-17-2008)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-17-2008, 07:58 AM   #1332
Samsam
Knitting the Flap

oh my I think seeing that alpaca made my day a little better! great job angels!!
Old 01-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #1333
astonh
Turning the Heel

What a FANTASTIC package, Foxyie! WOW!!!

And OMG.... WHERE did you guys (*KnitPixie*/KnitPrincess) get that thing??? I MUST have one. LOL!!!!

FO: Garter Stitch Baby Kimono, Baby Roots Cardigan, Knitted Baby Hat, Custom Adjustable Felted Guitar Strap, Flirtation Cozy, Modified Knit Coffee Sleeve, Scarf, My So-Called Scarf, Baby Converse Shoes, Balaclava, Various Dish/Wash Cloths

www.trowelanderror.blogspot.com
Oh...and I'm heajames on Ravelry
astonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:42 PM   #1334
JamOKnit
Knitting the Flap

How lovely! That alpaca is TOO cute. I'm glad your cat didn't attack the thing. And the snowmen are so creative!

I'm JamOKnit on Ravelry.
JamOKnit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JamOKnit For This Useful Post:
*KnitPixie* (01-17-2008)
Old 01-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #1335
astonh
Turning the Heel

Thank You ALL for a Successful Swap!
It is with great pleasure that I announce that ALL swappers have received their packages and the swap has now, officially, ended. I can't wait, however, to see the things that everyone knits using their swap yarn and stitchmarkers!

I actually CO just yesterday my wonderful hand-dyed yarn from my swap partner, Jeanius80. I'm attempting my FIRST socks!!!

Happy knitting everyone and thank you ALL for being such a wonderful swap group!

It has been a pleasure to serve as your host for this swap. That said, keep watch... I've got a new swap planned for sometime in the future that is a bit different, but I think it will be LOADS of fun!

FO: Garter Stitch Baby Kimono, Baby Roots Cardigan, Knitted Baby Hat, Custom Adjustable Felted Guitar Strap, Flirtation Cozy, Modified Knit Coffee Sleeve, Scarf, My So-Called Scarf, Baby Converse Shoes, Balaclava, Various Dish/Wash Cloths

The Following User Says Thank You to astonh For This Useful Post:
jeanius80 (01-17-2008)
Old 01-17-2008, 01:43 PM   #1336
KnitPrincess
1st Leg of the Journey

Foxyie we had so much fun putting your package together for you! We loved that little Alpaca too.....ummmm.... I guess I'll share where we got him with the rest of you lol..go to www.alpacaDirect.com. They have fast shipping I order from them before and they had my yarn out the same day and it got to me in two days (don't know how fast over seas shiping is though) anyway we decided to go with them since they had great products and great shipping! I think I am gonna get an alpaca too lol. I looked on their site yesterday and they were having a sale on cascade 220 yarn if anyone is interested

KnitPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KnitPrincess For This Useful Post:
jeanius80 (01-17-2008)
Old 01-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #1337
astonh
Turning the Heel

Thanks for giving up your secret as to where the Alpaca came from. That totally cracks me up. ALSO, HUGE THANKS for the heads-up on the Cascade 220 sale!!!! I've been wanting some of that for a project that, while a little ways out, I can't resist a sale on the yarn I want for it!

Old 01-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #1338
bree
1st Leg of the Journey

What a great package! Love those stitch markers and that alpaca. I'm glad to hear that everyone got their packages.
bree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:01 PM   #1339
The.Knitter
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,611 Times in 1,187 Posts
But alas, no one got a refrigerator box. Boo hoo!! I was kind of hoping someone would do that just for the heck of it!

Thanks again AstonH, I really enjoyed participating in your Swap. It was so much fun.

I too am glad that everyone now has a parcel.

Find our "Canadian Oddball Blanket KAL" on Ravelry as: OddballBlankets

The.Knitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:21 PM   #1340
*KnitPixie*
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by KnitPrincess View Post
Foxyie we had so much fun putting your package together for you! We loved that little Alpaca too.....ummmm.... I guess I'll share where we got him with the rest of you lol..go to www.alpacaDirect.com. They have fast shipping I order from them before and they had my yarn out the same day and it got to me in two days (don't know how fast over seas shiping is though) anyway we decided to go with them since they had great products and great shipping! I think I am gonna get an alpaca too lol. I looked on their site yesterday and they were having a sale on cascade 220 yarn if anyone is interested
Foxyie-
Jenn is right we truly had ball with your package, it was soo fun Foxyie I am so glad you like everything we put together for you I too want to order one of those cute little alpacas for myself and some cascade while I am at it lol

Astonh- Thanks for the great swap I am glad everything worked out

We could learn a lot from crayons:some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names,
and all are different colors....
but they all exist very nicely in the same box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*KnitPixie* is offline   Reply With Quote