Well I finally got to the end of my rounds tonight. But....
I only had 77 stiches on one armhole and 76 on the other. My fronts and back were ok. I decided not to frog, and on the last row of purl before joining I did the needed increases at the increase lines.
I joined the round and was going to take a picture of it. I was laying it out on the bed when I noticed......
I had twisted my stitches on the front CO ones. Ack oh well its not far to tink back, just from the armhole.
I will do a few round of stockinette tonight. Tomorrow I think I will start the sleeves first. Do those then the rest of the body part. This way I know I will have enough yarn. I will most likely just keep going on the body till I am all out of it.
I will post a pic later this week after I upload to the computer.