Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
figaro
Working the Gusset

Really stubborn stains-any suggestions?
I think my 2 year old is grinding foodstuff into her shirts! She has a couple of off white/vanilla shirts that have stains on them (I am assuming they are food stains) that absolutely will not come out! I have tried Shout stain spray Triple Acting, Shout Advanced, Oxiclean AND the Clorox Bleach Pen and the stains are still there!? I am a loss, when I tried all these (a couple of times for Shout Advanced), I would not dry before trying something different.

Anyone have a suggestion as to what I have not tried and might work? I am getting ready to throw them in with a white sock bleach load but at this rate, not sure if would do anything at all!?

figaro
and also on Plurk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

figaro is offline   Reply With Quote