Old 03-22-2008, 09:15 AM   #11
momwolf
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,135 Times in 706 Posts
Wait till he grows up and you show him that

momwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #12
HollyP
Working the Gusset

That is definitely a wedding reception picture. Thanks for the laugh!

Southeast Baby Oddball Blog
HollyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 09:33 AM   #13
kellyh57
Turning the Heel

FREE? Where on earth did you find something FREE?

Our local malls all charge outrageous prices for sitting with the costumed character. Oops. Did I spill the beans? I meant Santa or the Easter Bunny- the real thing! (Sorry, I couldn't resist after the whole Wal-Mart/Easter Bunny thread!) It's something like $10/$15 for ONE picture with Santa. And, you can't take your own picture either. I took a quick picture when no one was looking and put the camera away. The girl working there make the other worker bee go stand in front of me so I couldn't take any more pictures. Of course, she didn't know who took the picture or where I was. What are they going to do, arrest me? Duh. Then there's all these people with their cell phones taking pictures and they don't have any clue because there's no flash. Where or where have the good old days gone when you could sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas and get a quick snapshot for free or a reasonable price?

Kelly
Old 03-22-2008, 01:25 PM   #14
Secksiebrat
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to Secksiebrat
LOL our local *whispers* walmart has the easter bunny and santa every year. They take 1 picture and you get it for free. It may not be a great picture, but they do it up nice for you (with the extra border and on nice glossy paper).
I never know when they are going to be there, yesterday just happened he was there and we were there at the right time. Lane didn't want to sit with the Easter Bunny and only after I told him he could have a sucker if he just sat NEXT to the bunny. Lane refused to talk to him or even look at him.
So that look was "my mother forced me to do this and I'm NOT happy about it." I don't even mind that he didn't smile because that is a face he makes all the time when he's doing something he doesn't want to. That's my kiddo
He'll never be able to ask me why I didn't take him to see santa or easter bunny. I have the proof.. even if they aren't the "smiling happy go pictures." They are the real pictures of my kiddo and his lack of interest!
I'm sure his first girlfriend will love these pictures *evil grin*. I know bad mom of the year award. It isn't the first one and wont be the last one!
~danielle~

Secksiebrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #15
SteveDallas
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via AIM to SteveDallas Send a message via Yahoo to SteveDallas
Originally Posted by knitncook View Post
My mo always asked me why I just didn't force them. Riiiight, the memories I want to have captured on film are those of my screaming children injuring costumed people in order to get away from them.
One of my coworkers had a friend who owned a costume store. When their son turned 4 they thought it would be cute to borrow a Barney costume from their friend and have Barney pay a visit. So dad had to "leave & go do something important".... and about 1/2 hr later came back in the Barney outfit. It was fine at first, but then the kid noticed dad's face... which was showing at the back of Barney's mouth. So what does a 4yo make of this? "Barney?? Why did you eat my daddy??" Meanwhile dad is having a hard time hearing through the costume, so mom has to yell "Larry!! Take it off!! You're scaring him" to get the message through.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:52 AM   #16
iza
Turning the Heel

Hilarious picture! This bunny IS very creepy!