Old 04-22-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
KnitPrincess
1st Leg of the Journey

Hey everyone
Hi everyone. Last year I walked in the march of Dimes march for helping find a cure for premature birth. I am walking again this year. If you would like to join the march for babies to help give all babies their nine months here is a link. If you would like to sponsor a walker feel free to do so. I walk for my mom, my best friend, and my 2 year old cousin who were all born too early. You can start your own team and walk with friends. The walk is this Sunday the 27th of April in Philadelphia.
http://www.marchforbabies.org/#
Here is the reason that started our March towards a cure :http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team...=485829#roster

KnitPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
JessicaR
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to JessicaR Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaR
Does someone have to sponsor you to walk?
Old 04-23-2008, 01:09 PM   #3
KnitPrincess
1st Leg of the Journey

Hi,
No you don't need a sponsor to do the walk..as of now I do not have a sponsor but I am still walking with my team. I plan on sponsoring myself. The money goes towards research to help find a cure for premature birth. As of now they are not really sure why so many babies are born too early. We walk to thank our sponsors, also to thank the the March of Dimes for doing this research. So no you do not need a sponsor to do this walk. Just being there gets the message out that this is a growing problem and we are on the March towards a cure. So if you would like to walk that is great!!!! If you want to get people to sponsor you go to the March of dimes web site for the information, you can go door to door collecting or have it set up online. If you do it online then the money goes directly to the March of Dimes not to you, this way you do not have to worry about sending in any money.

KnitPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote