Old 05-09-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
Quiltlady
Working the Gusset

I didn't buy it...
Today while out shopping I came across a pretty, colorful crochet sweater. It had beads on it and some granny squares. I loved the colors. I tried it on and with a rose color tank top underneath it was perfect. But I just could not bring myself to purchase it.
I really liked it but part of me said it was a bit "wild". I told the sales lady if goes on sale and is still there I'd probably buy it. I'm sure I'd wear it around my house or even just hang it up in my craft room so I could SEE it. I really liked it for the "art" that it looked like but it was a bit "much" for me to personally wear.
Anyone else ever feel that way? You like something but yet you know its still just not quite "right" for you?
Quiltlady is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #2
mathwizard
Turning the Heel

looking
There have been several items in my past which I drooled over. There was even the time when I had the figure for it and nothing stopped me from buying or wearing it. Now when I shop I look and drool so to speak as there is lots of things I would buy and wear and others I might buy and just look at. OH TO BE YOUNGER AND SLIMMER AGAIN!!!!

Last edited by mathwizard : 05-09-2008 at 08:56 PM. Reason: spelling
mathwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:06 AM   #3
xxkarenlxx
Ribbing the Cuff

I feel like you only live once, and why worry about being younger or slimmer. Make the most of today and be the "old woman" who will "wear purple and a red hat that doesn't go."

I think that we think that most people pay more attention to us than they really do. I have a feeling that sweater would make you feel wonderful while you wear it.

FO: Preemie hat for donation
xxkarenlxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #4
Quiltlady
Working the Gusset

Well being "slim" has never been one of my problems. lol Although I have recently lost 50 lbs. and have a little more to go. I wonder if that sweater is still at the store? I may have to go check on it.
Quiltlady is offline   Reply With Quote