While I've been busy with laundry and assorted other odds and ends, I managed to spend a little time working on the raglan sweater.
I started it at the neck on 16" Options and have transferred it twice so that now it's on Options with 32" cable. I'm still working on the raglan increases but now it's starting to take shape and I can see how it's going to look.
I tried it on last night when I transferred it over to the 32" cable. The neck fits perfectly and the raglan section lays just as it's supposed to. I like being able to try it on as I go, that makes it much easier to ensure a decent fit.
Even though I did all the measurements and calculations for this, it's very cool to see it starting to take shape.
There are a couple of small mistakes in it, but nothing I can't live with and I doubt anyone but me will even notice them. Surely not worth tinking or frogging.
I'll try and post some progress pics once it gets to a point that it actually looks like something worth taking a picture of.
It's quite fun to see it starting to take shape.