Old 06-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #21
stitchwitch
Working the Gusset

In his eyes he probably didn't see himself as being a huge interloper, he saw himself as a guy down the street that just happened to be taking his kid for a walk a couple of times in front of her house and then just happened to have the kid in a swimsuit and a towel the next time he strolled by. The guy is a creep nonetheless but I'd bet that my husband's interpretation of it might be correct. He figured the kid would open the conversation up and seeing as he basically had to force the kid over to the pool, she didn't run over to it herself, it doesn't look like just a random happening like he wants her to think it was. Demonica should print out this thread and tape it to his front door!!!!

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-16-2008, 02:51 PM   #22
Cynamar
Working the Gusset

Send a message via AIM to Cynamar Send a message via Yahoo to Cynamar
I just can't imagine being that casual since there is a lot of liability involved with kids in water on your property. That's a pretty big imposition.

While there's tea there's hope. - Sir Arthur Pinero

My KH Blog Thread

My Blog
Cynamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #23
saracidaltendencies
Working the Gusset

Thanked 1,090 Times in 608 Posts
LOL! Some of your responses have cracked me up! Stitchwitch, I think the printing and taping of this thread to his door would be hilarious!!

Yeah, I'm totally prepared now if he thinks he's going to do it again. I was just so dumbfounded at the time I couldn't even think of how to respond to that!

Honestly, I don't think it was any attraction thing, I truly believe he figured we're neighbors and since I had my kids in the pool and it was a hot day, there wouldn't be any harm in bringing his daughter over to swim...Apparently he must have thought I know him better than I do

It's one of those scenarios that the more you think about it, the madder it makes you...lol...It took a couple days to totally sink in and this morning, I was fuming! I guarantee, it WON'T happen again!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
- Mahatma Gandhi
saracidaltendencies is offline   Reply With Quote