Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
boyforpele13
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to boyforpele13 Send a message via MSN to boyforpele13 Send a message via Yahoo to boyforpele13
colorwork help
i am working on a colorwork sock, the one on the cover of this book here: http://www.rustlingleafpress.com/
i am having several problems... the fit is one of them, but it mostly fits me, but i think resolving the more pressing problem will resolve that too...
it's a toe-up sock and i have completed the foot. that green pattern on the instep stitches, it just doesn't look like that on mine. i mean, the sts are in the right place, but the green sts are really obscured and very small and the fabic almost resembles ribbing... how do i fix this? i am using the two-handed technique from the Philosopher's Wool video, and weaving either every other or every 2 sts depending on the row... what do i do?

thanks!

Share Your Life With a Deaf Dog!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. - Marianne Williamson
boyforpele13 is offline   Reply With Quote