Old 08-03-2008, 06:50 PM   #31
Karina
Working the Gusset

I have put the button in my signature but not sure what I do wrong. every time I get a button the one I had before disappears. I see lots of people on here that have 3 or 4 buttons attached but for the life of me can't figure out how they do it.

My system is going to be work a little on this and a little on that go back and forth so I have a few different things to work on. Could not possible sit down everyday and only work on the blanket I am making I would go insane.

Although I am probably a bit insane already as I have just joined MS4. Could not help myself. I have been waiting for ages since I first saw the MS3 which I missed out on. I have the yarn and beads so it won't actually cost me anything. So I am actually using up stash which got to be a good thing, since I am driving everybody crazy with my yarn all over the house. Well I have till September to finish off some things then I will feel less guilty for starting something else.

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 08-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #32
lynn893
1st Leg of the Journey

I'm in!!!

I've decided that I've left my 'grapevine' alone long enough, and that I'm going to work on it at least twice/three times a week!

I hope I finish it within the next 2 / 3 months, so I can wrap it and put it under the tree (for me) this year! hehehe

(see thread in ' what'cha knitting ' )

WIPs: these change so quickly, if your really interested, check out my project page on Rav.

FO: Finished 14 shawls in 2010, as well as some socks and other stuff.
lynn893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:32 PM   #33
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss

Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,911 Posts
Originally Posted by Karina View Post
I have put the button in my signature but not sure what I do wrong. every time I get a button the one I had before disappears. I see lots of people on here that have 3 or 4 buttons attached but for the life of me can't figure out how they do it.
When you edit your signature, go to the end of your current signature information, hit the space bar, and enter the rest of your signature information.

Do that again to add different things in your signature.

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by lynn893 View Post
I'm in!!!I've decided that I've left my 'grapevine' alone long enough, and that I'm going to work on it at least twice/three times a week!
Welcome!
Shandeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:54 AM   #34
auntcrafty
Knitting the Flap

Thank you, Shandeh -- those are the ones I found yesterday. I wish I was able to call LPL Monday to ask them which knitting books I borrowed so I could check them against amazon. I don't think they are allowed to give that info over the phone because of privacy issues, but I would love to have the name of the book!

"....that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love... Colossians 2:2
auntcrafty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:02 AM   #35
Karina
Working the Gusset

First FO
I finished my first UFO last night, it is now a FO

I started this wash cloth a couple of months ago got half way and it was put aside, spent about a hour and then it was finished.

Click image for larger version

Name:	star flower wash cloth.JPG
Views:	163
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	49434

I have done two pattern repeats on my sock need to do two or three more. But at the moment the first sock is lost and it is driving me to distractions. I can only imagine that Maisey has run off with it and put it in one of the toy boxes. will have to go check.

Feels quite good to have at least one thing done, even if it is a small one.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:03 AM   #36
LBECK
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via Yahoo to LBECK
I am in although I only have 2 UFO's right now. I have been working on finishing up UFO's for a couple of months. I just about have it done. I have one baby blanket (baby due in sept.) and a backpack for my neice who will be 4 in Oct. She is always wanting me to make her something so I let her pick out her projects. lol. I will post pics next time I am on.

OTN: Several WIPs
Crocheting baby items for a gift shop.

I am yarnin4aproj on Ravelry.

" May every stitch you knit bring you a little closer to that calm, clear space in the center of your soul. --- Earth Heart Designs"
LBECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:16 AM   #37
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss

Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,911 Posts
Originally Posted by Karina View Post
I finished my first UFO last night, it is now a FO..........................Feels quite good to have at least one thing done, even if it is a small one.
Congratulations!! It looks GREAT!
Originally Posted by LBECK View Post
I am in although I only have 2 UFO's right now.
Welcome to the Knit-Along!

Yesterday, I did a few rows on my son's red socks. Hopefully, I'll at least finish THOSE this month. :P
Shandeh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shandeh For This Useful Post:
Karina (08-05-2008)
Old 08-05-2008, 11:31 AM   #38
HollyP
Working the Gusset

Karina, very pretty! I love that pattern!!

Southeast Baby Oddball Blog
HollyP is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HollyP For This Useful Post:
Karina (08-05-2008)
Old 08-05-2008, 02:32 PM   #39
ritaw
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,391 Times in 1,296 Posts
I am in too I have two baby dresses on the go an i would like to finish them asap. So this is a big push up the backside lol
Old 08-05-2008, 02:38 PM   #40
Karina
Working the Gusset

thanks Holly I loved doing the pattern. I have found a few doily type patterns on Ravelry that is only around 40 rows as opposed to this one which is 35. so I imagine there would not be that much difference in size. I am thinking I might try one or two for the Olympic Wash cloth KAL.

see how many UFO's I have after that event is over.